Sterling Structural Therapy (SST) Intensive Program
This is an intensive program designed specifically for people from out of town, who want to benefit from Sterling Structural Therapy’s unique Fascia & Posture based method for the treatment of chronic pain & orthopedic conditions.
How do you know if Sterling Structural Therapy (SST) is a good fit for you?
If you are the kind of person who wants an active role in eliminating your chronic pain, then SST is absolutely the method for you!
SST will give you the TOOLS, education and support to take back control and positively affect your quality of life; both short term and long term.
Intensives vary in length, from 6 days to 3 weeks.
SST Intensive Program Description:
Each SST session is a full 80 minutes, one Therapist with one client in a private room.
- Full structural evaluation by Dana Sterling, SST Founder, evaluating systemic Fascia imbalances.
- Based on the assessment, create & implement corrective exercises that result in immediate drop in pain/discomfort level. Majority of clients will experience immediate drop by 50% to 75% (this depends on severity).
- These corrective exercises will be a part of the client’s home routine, specifically designed to give THEM the tools to continue to improve while they are away from us.
- Basic Postural reeducation/coaching specifically of sitting, standing & sleeping.
- Clients will be sent videos that correspond to their specific home routine, along with videos of how to sit, stand and sleep.
Followup SST sessions:
- Review, addition and fine tuning of home routine.
- Review & fine tuning of basic postural reeducation.
- Based on the client’s work/lifestyle, further intensive postural reeducation will be done, specifically addressing their unique needs.
- Specific manual Fascia corrections, applied to the client by the therapist, these will take up from 50% to 80% of the sessions, as this will help resolve systemic Fascia imbalances, and will literally make the client’s home routine more effective.
Followup Remote video sessions:
3 hours (180 minutes) of remote video sessions are included in each intensive: These can be done in 30 minute increments or more, as needed:
- Checking in visually with the client, to ensure their home routine & postural corrections are on point.
- Full ergonomic assessment of client’s home and work environments, based on the client’s specific Fascia imbalances. This will include TV watching, sleeping position, kitchen, along with client’s work environment/office etc.